1. Plan Ahead – Whether it’s getting the family ready in the morning or planning a trip, getting everything prepared beforehand always alleviates the stress of rushing around trying to get everybody out the door. In addition, it relieves the press of forgetting something as you’ve thought about it beforehand.
2. Usually, your heart rate goes up, making your blood pressure rise. This will provide you a moment to regroup and calm your little britches down!
3. Stretch – Stand up, move around, and stretch your legs, arms and shoulders. Many people carry all their stress in their shoulders. By stretching you’re releasing some of the stress that you are taking in your shoulders.
4. Get Enough Sleep – The average person does not get sufficient sleep. This causes us to become cranky to start with. In addition, it causes us to lose weight. Not to mention adds stress to our lives. You will be shocked what a fantastic night’s sleep will do for you. Natural Sleep
5. Can It Tomorrow – Sometimes you just need to decide to do it tomorrow. The Wildlife Control Melbourne dishes will perish. It is not likely to hurt for them to sit yet another night. When it comes down to dishes or sleep? … laundry or sleeping? Well people, sleep must win sometimes!
6. Drink Herbal Tea – Chamomile is a natural stress reliever and it’s quite tasty too!
7. Have A Hot Bath/Shower – Soak in a hot bath with Herbal Bath Oils. If you do not have time for a relaxing tub. A hot shower will do at a pinch.
8. Drink A Glass of Wine – Wine has been used for a bazillion years as a relaxant. Science has discovered just how powerful the ability of being relaxed may be in equally stress-release and in fighting illness.
9. Aromatherapy & Soft Music – Get out those crucial oils and twist on the tender music. There is nothing that will calm down your senses like some lavender and Bach!
10. Carbonated drinks, tea, and lots of the energy beverages are full of caffeine. Replace them with some water rather