One of those reasons, many organizations are witnessing a close – dearth of purposeful leadership, is, these classes, have not established, implemented, and highlighted, a professionally equipped, well – regarded, relevant, leadership PLANNING program, and system! With that in mind, this article will attempt to briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic strategy, what this implies, and signifies, and why it makes such an important difference.
1. Priorities; perceptions; aims: Ahead of planning, a true leader considers, thoroughly, the authentic priorities, of the specific group. He believes needs, goals, heritage, and the real, in addition to perceived hopes, of his components. Addressing these perceptions, must become a key, to the tactical, and activity program, used.
2. Listen; understand; leading: Rather than assuming, a great leader takes the time, and makes the effort, to effectively listen, and learn, what others perceive, and want, so that he can move with the utmost degree of genuine empathy! Unless this is the process, who’s one leading?
3. Attitude; ability; focus; action plan: Great leaders proceed with true, positive, can – do, attitudes, as well as developing a relevant, well – designed aptitude, and skill – set! The pay attention to details, and so on, and create a quality, action plan, based on an overall, longer – term, strategy!
4. Needs; nuances: You aren’t leading, unless/ until, your plans, address, in a meaningful way, the true needs of the particular group! Every organization has its own, specific heritage, Anderson Wildlife Removal, etc, and, thus, a true leader, addresses these nuances!
5. Nerve: Occasionally, a pseudo – boss fears taking necessary action, while a true pioneer, must proceed, with the nerve, to perform, what lesser people, are reluctant to do!
6. Therefore, you must be ready, willing, and able, to proceed, with the utmost dedication, to absolute integrity, as opposed to taking a course, of least resistance!
7. Navigate: Just how one aims, determines whether his action plan, is the best one, to browse the best course, for the organization!
8. Generate goodwill; growth; good: How will you, generate goodwill, and bring people together? Groups either, undergo, constant growth, or don’t remain sustainable! Will you focus on what’s good, for the group, as opposed to focusing on your personal/ political agenda, and/ or, self – interest?
Great leadership accompanies well – regarded, quality, relevant PLANNING? Are you prepared to be a real leader?